Fuel Ignition Management System
FIMS500 with Fuel Air Control Technology is designed for gaseous fuel engine applications. It features an integrated expandable system to control gas metering with the AFR200 Series and ignition timing with the ICM200 Series, to achieve minimal emissions and lowest fuel consumption. All the system components have been optimized to work together, providing a reliable, robust system that is easily incorporated in OEM and retrofit applications.
Monitoring, tuning and diagnostics of the FIMS500 system is accomplished using GAC’s SmartVUTM This user friendly, PC software, offers easy configuration for first time users and advanced control capability for the more experienced. Both the AFR200 Series and the ICM200 Series modules are equipped with J1939 communications capability.
- Complete engine fuel air ratio and ignition control system
- For applications up to 150kW
- Stochiometric version available and lean burn version in development
- Optimized for NG, Bio-Gas and Propane
- Lean burn (Coming soon)
- Low cost – very economical
- Flexible valve design (Mixer, Stepper and ATB)
- Very easy to setup
- Compact System
- Whole system was developed and produced at GAC in cooperation with HUEGLI TECH
- Smart VU - easy monitoring, tuning and diagnostic PC software
The AFR-200 Series – Air/Fuel Ratio Module is a fully digital device that includes a PID closed loop speed control function for Isochronous or Droop engine governing. Read more...
The ICM-200 Series – Ignition Control Module is an inductive ignition controller for advanced distributor less DIS operation. Read more...