Smart Battery Chargers
Those requiring just a system for recharging and maintaining lead batteries charged which does not provide a complex power supply recharging system with back-up modulus, will find the HUEGLI TECH CB Series a reliable, state-of-the-art solution.
HUEGLI TECH smart battery chargers are a range of power supply units with microcontroller which charge batteries optimising their performance and duration. Based on switch-mode technology, they produce an output voltage stabilised at a preset value, even when not being charged. Our smart charging devices with three load levels and battery diagnosis capability revolutionise the application of current products available for both civil and industrial installations. Electronic control of maintaining batteries charged ensures optimum recharging over time. HUEGLI TECH smart battery chargers are housed in strong cases and are easy to install as they come with an automatic coupling for DIN Rails. Once batteries have been automatically charged in accordance with the multi-stage principle, in other words, using fast and then trickle charge or in some cases recovery charge to begin with, the CB Series smart devices check battery life status to avoid all risk of damage, thereby enabling them to be left permanently under charge.
- Output voltage 12, 24, 36Vdc
- Output current 3A ÷ 35A (higher current level on request)
- Constant voltage and current re-charge
- Multi-Stage Charging (Trickle-Float / Boost-Bulk / Recovery)
- Relay output for diagnostic functions contact signals as "Replace battery"; "Flat battery"; "Fault in the main"; that is: "High voltage at the battery ends"; "Open or sulphated battery"; "Inverted battery connections"; "Possible short-circuited element"
- Protections against short-circuit, over load, over voltage out, reverse battery
- Extremely lightweight and compact
- Ambient temperature operation field: -25 / +70°C