HT-GC-315 / HT-GC-315Plus / HT-GC-315Link AMF genset controller
The HT-GC-315 have all required features for the most common three-phase generator applications (Single Prime Mover and Single Stand-by).
- 3-phase AMF automatic genset controller
- True RMS readings on generator and mains voltages and currents; neutral measure included
- Active, Reactive and apparent power measurement
- Frequency and power measurement on Mains input
- Graphic display (128 x 64 pixels)
- 8+3 fully programmable digital inputs
- 4 Programmable and insulated digital outputs
- RS232 & RS485 interface port with Modbus RTU protocol
- USB port
- CAN interface (J1939 and MTU MDEC CAN)
- Real Time Clock with battery
- Events and data logging
- Engine speed measurement by pick-up or W
- RJ45 Ethernet interface TCP/RTU
- Communication directly via J1939 CAN interface with a wide range of electronic engines (Volvo Penta, Scania, Perkins, MTU, Deutz, Cummins, John Deere, Caterpillar etc.)
- For conventional engines / sensors, thanks to its embedded analogue interfaces
- A comprehensive set of adjustable parameters allows the controller to be easily configured to handle both, standard applications and more specialized tasks.
- The parameters and I/0 functions are easily set in the free BoardPrg software, but can also be changed from the front panel.
- HT-GC-315 is supported by all standard HT/SICES communication tools and can be easily interfaced to any proprietary supervision system, thanks to its support of standard protocol