PT-100 - Screw-in Resistance Thermometer
Shockproof screw-in resistance thermometers enable temperature measurement under pressure in motors, compressors, plant engineering and in ship building.
The connection between the protection fitting and the connecting cable incorporates a locking system and has IP65 or IP69K protection rating when assembled.
The measuring insert is normally fitted with a PT-100 temperature sensor to EN 60 751, Class B in 2-wire circuit.
- For temperatures from -50 to +300°C
- Available with transmitter
- Highly resistant to shock and vibration
- Connector locked in for reliable contact, IP65 or IP69K protection
- GL approval for Type 902004/20 ...
ENpdf (4.1 MB)
ENpdf (570.1 KB)
DEpdf (577.0 KB)