THERMOELEMENT K-TYPE - Exhaust Temperature Sensor
Thermocouple is a sensor used to measure temperature using voltage.
There are many types of Thermocouple, each with its own unique characteristics in terms of temperature range; durability, vibration resistance, chemical resistance and application compatibility.
Type K; J; T; N & E are “Base Metal” thermocouples, the most common and inexpensive types of thermocouple where ranges can be from -200 to 1350 °C.
Type R; S; B & C are “Noble Metal” thermocouples; which are used in high temperature application where range can be from 0 - 1700 °C.
- Sensor type: Thermocouple 1 NiCr-Ni K
- Output Voltage in mV for NiCr-Ni, Type K
- Max. Temperature: 1000 °C
- Material (jacket): Inconel 600
- Adapter fitting: Stainless steel 316L
ENpdf (4.1 MB)
ENpdf (144.4 KB)
DEpdf (145.2 KB)