Our Privacy Notice sets out how we will process the information that personally identifies any individual (‘Personal Data’) that we collect and receive from and about users of our website or subscribe to our newsletters.
In simple terms, our privacy pledges to you are:
- We will only collect, keep, use and share Personal Data for legitimate business reasons that we explain in this document, or if we’re legally required to do so.
- We will be as clear and open as we can with you on what Personal Data we collect and how it will be processed.
- We will keep all Personal Data up to date and reflect your preferences. We will also keep all data safely and securely with appropriate measures to prevent abuse.
For our customers and clients
We collect the following Personal Data from or about you as a customer of Huegli Tech AG (LTD):
- Personal Data collected directly from you through business processes such as your name, phone number, postal address, email address. The legal basis for the collection and processing of this data is the provision to you of the services accessed by you.
- Personal Data collected automatically from the use by you of the website. The data transmitted from your browser such as your IP address, the date and time of the visit the pages accessed, the access status/HTTP status code, your browser, your operating system and interface, as well as the language and version of the browser software. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is to be able to operate the website and provide you with access to the pages you wish to access.
- Personal Data received indirectly through our suppliers which enables us to create, store and record communications history. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is our legitimate interests in knowing more about our customers.
We use your Personal Data:
- For the administration of your account and to contact you about your account (for example with details on the products we produce for you).
- To contact you with marketing messages which you have requested or agreed to receive from us (for example via an email newsletter).
- To contact you with surveys and feedback requests
Huegli Tech AG (LTD) will not sell your information. We will not share your information with any third party except as stated in this Privacy Notice or as required to operate the website, provide our services to you and administer your account.
- Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Hootsuite, https://hootsuite.com/legal/privacy
- Twitter, https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Linkedin, https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
For our followers on Social Media
If you follow one of our social media channels, Huegli Tech AG (LTD) will receive Personal Data about you such as your account name, gender, general interests and location. The legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest in providing social media and marketing content that is of interest to our followers on social media.
We use this Personal Data:
- To provide bespoke social media content (for example by analyzing your general interests).
- To create targeted content across all our social media channels (for example by analyzing responses to posts, events and videos).
- To find out more about our digital community (for example by analyzing the age ranges if possible of our followers).
Huegli Tech AG (LTD) will not sell your information. We will not share your information with any third party except as stated in this Privacy Notice or as required to operate the sites, provide our services to you and administer your account.
For our website visitors
By using our website, we collect Personal Data about you such as: site referrals, browsing pattern, browser type, location, general interests and gender. The data transmitted from your browser includes your IP address, the date and time of the visit, the pages accessed, the access status/ HTTP status code, your browser, your operating system and interface, as well as the language and version of the browser software. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is our legitimate interest in operating the sites, providing you with access to the pages you wish to access, understanding the interests of our potential customers and providing you with relevant information about our services.
We use this Personal Data:
- to provide you with bespoke website content (for example by analyzing our site visitors’ age ranges if possible);
- to gain insight into your behaviour and preferences (for example by analyzing the website pages you visit);
- to create bespoke marketing messages (for example by analyzing the click-throughs on our site);
- to collect site statistics.
Huegli Tech AG (LTD) will not sell your information. We will not share your information with any third party except as stated in this Privacy Notice or as required to operate our website, provide our services to you and administer your account or otherwise as required or permitted by law.
For our data processors
We use third party processors to collect, export, process and store Personal Data on our behalf. The processors we use currently are the following:
- Social Media Platform: Facebook and Youtube, some data centres located in the U.S. Privacy Shield Certified. https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation, https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en
- Email marketing, https://www.cleverreach.com/en/privacy-policy/
- Web Management Tools
- Google Analytics, located in the U.S. Privacy Shield Certified. https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- We use a variety of technical and physical safeguards which exist to protect the security and integrity of your Personal Data. This helps protect it from accidental or unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure to unauthorised third parties. These measures include device encryption, firewalls and virus checking procedures.
- Where we keep Personal Data files on local devices these devices are protected and accessible only to authorised Huegli Tech AG (LTD) employees.
- As a matter of course, we undertake periodic reviews of our security systems to ensure that they remain fit for purpose and that your Personal Data remains safe and secure.
Duration of Storage
- For as long as is necessary to provide our services to you.
Your Rights in Relation to Personal Data
- You can update your subscription preferences or unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time by following the link in the footer of the last email you received from us (“Update your subscription preferences” or “Unsubscribe”) or by sending your request with detailed instructions for our Account Management team.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
We will update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our business. All such changes will be posted to the website and where necessary, we will also contact our subscribers by email.
Huegli Tech AG (LTD) is the Data Controller in respect of any Personal Data that you submit to us or that we collect from or about you. We are a limited company registered in Switzerland (registration no. CHE-107.149.856) with registered offices at the Murgenthalstrasse 30, CH-4900 Langenthal/Switzerland.
If you would like to know what information we hold about you or if you have any other queries in relation to this Privacy Notice, or our Sites, our contact details are as follows:
Huegli Tech AG (LTD), Murgenthalstrasse 30, 4900 Langenthal/Switzerland
Phone: +41-62 916 50 30