HT-C1235A - Smart 12VDC/35A Battery Charger with Charge Current Limiting and Auxiliary Output
Battery Care Philosophy: With the HT-C series of battery chargers you have the perfect unit, not only charging your battery in a perfect way, but taking care about long and trouble free battery life.
Years of know-how, led to the development of this advanced multi-stage battery charging method, completely automatic and suited to meet the most advanced requirements of battery manufacturers.
The Battery Care concept is based on algorithms that implement rapid and automatic charging, battery charge optimization during time, flat batteries recovery and real time diagnostic during installation and operation.
- Output: 12Vdc – 35A – 420W
- Input: 115 – 230Vac
- Protections as standard features
- Boost – Bulk charge: 14.4Vdc
- Trickle – Float charge: 13.75Vdc
- Recovery charge: 2 – 9Vdc
- Charging current Limiting IN
- Change-over contacts (2 relays)
- Auxiliary Output RJ45
- Ambient Temperature (operation): -25 / +70°C
- Protection Class (EN/IEC 60529): IP20
- Reliability (MTBF IEC 61709): > 300 000h
- Dimension (w-h-d): 150x115x135
- Weight: 1.5 kg approx.
- Automatic diagnosis of battery status, with LED indication about battery status
- 3 Charging levels: Boost, Trickle, Recovery
- Well protected: Short circuit, inverted polarity, overload
- Suited for battery types: Open Lead Acid, Sealed Lead Acid, Lead Gel and NiCd (option)