DMU-01 - Pressure transducer for industrial application
Thanks to its stainless steel membrane and to its semiconductor thin-film technology,
the transducer has excellent properties that suggest its advantageous use in most industrial applications.
Its robust design guarantees high reliability even in very rugged conditions. Its modular design permits costeffective production, also in small batches, and offers a multitude of signal, thread and connecting options that can be supplied within very short time.
- Measuring ranges -1…2.5 bar, or 1...4 bar
- Temperature range of media -40°C to 125°C
- No internal transmission media (fully welded, “dry” measuring cell)
- High flexibility for options thanks to modular design
- Plug systems MVS/A acc. to DIN EN 175301-803 A, MVS/C acc. to DIN EN 175301-803 E
- All standard signals for industry, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Shock and vibration resistance > 1000 g shock, > 20 g vibration
- Protection class IP67 (special version up to IP69K)
- Compact and rugged model in stainless steel