HT-GC-400 Synchro/Parallel Genset Controller
HT-GC-400 is an entry level, but also a comprehensive controller particularly suggested for managing different types of Synchro/Parallel applications.
- 3-phase AMF Synchro/Parallel genset controller
- True RMS readings on generator and mains voltages and currents. Neutral measure included.
- 8+1 fully digital Inputs + 4 programmable analogue Inputs
- 8 digital Outputs
- J1939 and MTU MDEC CAN interface
- Real Time Clock
- Events and data logging
- NTP Support
- SMS communication
- Easy and Fast installation due to the internal Load Sharing and Synchronizer.
- Communication directly via J1939 CAN interface with a wide range of electronic engines (Volvo Penta, Scania, Perkins, MTU, Deutz, Cummins, John Deere, Caterpillar and others)
- For conventional engines whose measurements are done by the embedded analogue sensors
- All parameters can be easily configured through USB using the free software tool BoardPrg. It is also possible to set them directly through HT-GC-400 keyboard.